Saturday, November 21, 2009

i am alone. no kids. no sound of nickjr. no sound of this and that. just me. the sound of the keypad and sanatra singing christmas music over the speakers at borders. i have a new place to hide. Borders. Free WiFi. it's nice. Being alone. I don't have to worry where i set my coffee down. it's where it wants to be not where it won't get knocked over by little hands. I love all of those little hands, but have to admit i love this ease of just being here with my SELF and my thoughts. It's comforting to know that i haven't gone anywhere...that i am here when i need me. patience. my SELF is very patient.

the voices are distracting over my computer at the other tabel. next time i shall where my ipod and really disappear.

i am not sure what this "blog" is about. I am not sure if it has to be "about" anything. I am doing this for me. I am doing this for you....SELF......I don't know really how the rest of it works. How others read it etc. I will learn as I go. right now i just want to get all of this STUFF out of my head. It's years of stuff. Stuff like the stuff under your bed. It's there and it's worth keeping but is negelected. My voice. My thoughts are the STUFF that make all of it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment