Last night Dad and I went to Lord of the Dance at the TN Theatre. I have to say the theatre stole the show. Thank you to ever restored it. It's beautiful. And to anyone who can who is reading, go see something there, just to see the theatre it's georgeous. The show it's self was OK. The dancing was certainly the star. The story is weak. With the "dance" the show would dissolve. The skill of the dancing is what you buy a ticket for so it's worth seeing, but if you have any experience with live performance, something huge was really missing.
I had fun with my dad thought. That's what I went for. To hang with my dad. He's really cool. I've always known that, but spending individual time with him, my own personal time, I realize it more and more. He is a walking encylcepdia and dosen't take too much in live too serious. He's from Bay Shore NY and honestly I don't think he has ever left there. His heart that is. He has gone through MANY transformations in his life but has always kept his true self. He's the bomb! Best date I've had in years:)
No comments:
Post a Comment