Thursday, June 2, 2011

Radom Thoughts on Thrusday

This kind of heat makes me think of one of my all time favorite movies-
Steele Magnolia's - such a little gem.

 I cry every time and I always feel some kind of strange pride in being "southern".

Life is hot here in the South, but damn people smile and say, "Thank you!"


a day in the sandbox
she painted these herself

messy playroom

i like trains

I am busy in the studio working on some projects and learning more about my camera, mr. GETTY MAN!
 I have met a really nice guy, Erik, who has been so gracious in helping me learn more about my camera and about photography in general.
 It's nice to be able to talk to someone who loves photography as much as I do! I have so little time, but I am learning something every day.  Thanks Erik!

Here are some shots.  I was playing around with b/w.  I love shooting in b/w.  It's soulful...don't you think?



i have always said they should make a "logan doll"


she's so..........


bird watching

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' your pix Steph. They're gettin' better and better every time I peak in here. Or your kids are getting better looking. Maybe both! Hell I don't know.

    And is that your actual studio with all them lights? If so... awesome.

    ReplyDelete