![]() |
| My latest project --finished-- I just put it up for sale |
I love being back in the South
East during this time of year.
Fall is truly the best time for me.
I am creative, energized and centered.
Today the sun shines through the windows and the kids are trying to find something to do inside and out. Keeping the door ajar and the kicking leaves they run back and forth from moment to moment.
I try to keep my concentration on each sentence, but it's impossible. I hear them--laughing, screaming and gaming. I always have one ear turned in their direction. It's amazing how little gets past me.
I have eyes behind my head, I tell them as I hand Jack his chocolate milk before he asks for it and give Tatum and Logan the remote before the show is over. I know Logan just hit Tae and that is why she is crying. And I know Tatum hit Logan just before. And before that, they were both laughing together at the show!
This goes on over and over. Our three ducks area so active and alive. They have so much spirit and confidence. I love it! But on some days I can't believe how much confidence they have (telling me "no" to time out, or say "your dumb" or the newest one is "i don't love you" (mostly Logan) but I know it's age and I know they are trying to work themselves out.
Kids can make you feel on top of the world. And turn right around and break your heart.
Matt and I are certain all their confidence will take them places as long as we harness it now and guide them to humbleness.
Humility is the best medicine.
| coming out at prom |
![]() |
| getting close |
On another note.
Knitting, sewing, story writing, dancing, painting, card making, photography on and on and on.......on....on.....
Matt travels this week.
I hope to get much done.


No comments:
Post a Comment