
It has been called to my attention...from the ones I love...that I have many typo's and such in my posting...sorry for that...I post as quickly as I can a lot of the time just so I can do it and I often do not spell check and type really fast. So...let's just say I am asking for some "creative license":)
This week is full of packing...we are going to set off for Chicago on Wednesday to see the Chicago Hassels. It will certainly be an adventure with the kids. I think they will be fine, we are cutting it up into two day trips to make it 9 hours....surely we can handle that! Looking forward to getting away and coming back to some warmer weather. I have never wanted Spring to come so bad. I am looking forward to some Spring pictures!
Check out my store on Etsy...IStephanie.etsy.com
Stephanie, I found you! Hooray! Have a wonderful trip to Chicago. Make sure the Starbucks up there makes your drink right, otherwise they will answer to the Montvue crew, and you know how fierce we are!
ReplyDelete