

I have been swamped with life this week.
Doctors, school appointments,arrands. I feel full. I feel have no more space.
I listen to classical music these days, simply because it feels good. It doesn't make me think, like so much music today... words, pain, love, lust.
It makes me feel. There are no words for the feelings--just movement inside. A gentle movement like rocking a baby to sleep. It's nice. It centers me.
Am I aging? Or am I just getting more what life is really about?
A little of both I know...but the latter is more comforting than the first. Classical music was always something "the adults" listened to...when I was a kid...know I am the adult...watching my kids and they will think the same. Life. Oh Life....beautifully said by Emily Dickinson, "That it will never come again is what makes it so sweet". That gives me goose bumps with a sigh of awh.....
Maybe the weather, but I am certainly in a "mood" today!:)
On another note....Jack has offically graduated and moving on the kindergarden! He is doing so well and is moving rigth along....thanks to everyone who supports and helps our, "deep blue something! he's mr. amazing......
No comments:
Post a Comment