To blog or not to blog. I feel in-between today. Sitting on the fence with most things except that I really want my "jones mo" back! For those who haven't been offically introduced...that's my canon rebel. My camera. My eye. My thoughts. My self. Over the year it has certainly an extension of my whole being. Hopfully by mid-week it will arrive. Working!
The kids are playing 'independently. Matt and I literaly now have three kid stations set up. The living room with cable and tivo...copmuters....and a new tv that sits by the fire place for wii and dvds. Now the thought was that at any point, we...us adults...who, yes, still live in this house, can watch anything besides children programing at any time. So we really goT it for us...but we can us it to get some space and get some things done.....like blog!:) and clean i suppose............
I am working on looking at cleaning like a buddiest monk would....zen like.....
Zen in the art of house cleaning...maybe there is a book in there?:)
Gotta run and have a tea party with Tatum. Happy Monday to all and to all a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment