


Ok, I was a tad ambitious with the Haiku spring, once a day thing. Maybe once a month! I am finding little time as of late to post. There has been some "home tending" that had to be done i.e. fix the dishwasher, washer, garage door, build a trampoline, have bday party, and pretty much every thing in between. It's taken a while to post. But such is life and I am now back in the swing of things.
I am happy to say my camera should, cross your fingers, ship out tonight and I will be back in full swing of that too. It has been very difficult not having it around. I have realized how much I LOVE doing photography, and often wonder what took me so long to find it. More on that thought later. I thought I would at least post pixs of jack's 6th birthday! We had a blast, partied all day, all weekend! It rained but still got the trampoline up and had lots of fun, cake, gifts, and Wii.
I didn't have my camera, so I video taped a lot. That's a good thing...going to do that more! But got a couple of cute pixs.
No comments:
Post a Comment