Haiku #2
coffe steaming hot
my toes bare and cold on wood floor
I write my haiku
The past two days have been sad. I am out of comission. My camera is in the hospital. It won't take a picture. ERR 99! My research points to a shutter problem. I have a warranty so it's off the get fixed when the "box" arrives. I feel like my arm has been cut off. I am so use to having my "jones mo" with me. I cried. I got depressed and then I thought I could at least make the best of it so I am going to write about what i see. So when i see something i want to take a picture of I am going to write about it, tell the moment through words. It's a challenge, a good one to get my mind off the hospital.
Got to go for now....my trainer is calling me to the gym! I'm so SORE!!!!! Good day to all! It's beautiful out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment