I have been contemplative lately. Thinking is one of my strongest skills. (Vice or virtue?) I can get caught in my head and live there for days. It's a cycle. I go and come back. Go and come back. Go and come back. Matt calls it "diving into my well".
I need space. I need silence. Sometimes the only way to get it is to stop from the inside--the "out" is most often out of my control. I find myself still in the most chaotic times. My mind bending back and forth, swaying in the early April wind.
Do you believe in God?
I see God all the time. I know him when he speaks. Her breath singing in a sudden gush of wind.
The trees, flowers, bees, dog, cat, horse, house, rock that IS her, that is him. Watching.
Dancing. Playing like an orchestra, song after song. Day after day. Night after night. He IS constantly there.
These times when I am aware are powerful.
Being aware is scary.
It forces me to realize my place.
My truth.
Yours.
God is silence. He is chaos. She is the shadow that protects me from the sun. Do I believe in God?
How can I not?
I am
God.
So are you.
No comments:
Post a Comment