


Hakiu #3
Gray clouds floating by
My iPod signing enya
Time to sit and rest
It's been a busy weekend. Maybe it won't be a Haiku everyday, but let's say almost everyday!:)
Jack had a spring fest at school on friday and we all went. It was fun. Cotton candy, bouncing, face painting and ducks! What else could you ask for! The weather here in ktown has been martha stewart perfect, and the pollen has all the cars looking like green dust bunnies on the roads. But to have all these beautiful flowers and blooms you have to have green dust bunnies.....I now get why we have, "the dogwood arts festival" they are everywhere in bloom. Very pretty.
Trying to plan summer vacations and such so my head is spinning. Thinking about taking the circus to the beach. A traveling circus is very colorful. We make lots of friends on the road. They have fun for a limited time in the car. We'll see. They would love to see the lands edge I know they would all freak out and pee in their pants to see all that water and sand. They are so cute.
My camera is STILL sick and I am shooting with a point and shoot. It takes really nice pictures, but I miss the intimacy of my Jones Mo. Here are some shots I got at the spring fest. One thing I have learned through my "photography escapade" is that it has nothing to do with the camera you are using. It's who is shooting it. It was a challenge to frame and compose the shots but some turned out really cool. Hope you like.
No comments:
Post a Comment