Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Haiku #1









House quiet inside
Bees buzz outside my front door
Spring dances with me

Not too bad....my time is limited and I am insistent on keeping my promise...."one haiku per day" the goal is to slow me down and let me appreciate the beauty around me...no matter the chaos! I love writing them and have a deep longing to be the next robert frost or emily dickenson.....in another life maybe, but still the same I write them...they must be five/seven/five...meaning sybillables (sorry if that's spelled wrong). It really is quiet hard to write a good one, but you know when it's good because you feel like LIFE just hit you in the face! Try it...they are fun:)

Angie these photos are for you my dear! One of my biggest fan:)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I want them all! I have been thinking about the picture you took of Logans' animals...the one where the lion is roaring...it reminds me of my life. When I look through your photography, I just feel connected to SOMETHING. By the way. I want the animal figurine pic in an. 8.5 x 11. I am so bossy. I guess in that particular photograph I identify with the roaring lion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got it girl! happy wallpaper removal rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete