Tuesday, June 1, 2010













It's not halloween....it's Cindy! We were having fun one night after she came home from her studio tye-dying (how do you spell that?) scarves she sells. It was really fun to try to get how she looked like Frankinstein iCan't wait for Halloween Cyn (I'm going to win!)

Anyway, been obsessing with my painting/mixed media piece and have been in the studio every spare minute I can get. And at the same time building a website for my photography.Been a busy one to say the least. I am very excited.

I have had my hands full with my beauties, and kids next door all day .... the rain is cramping my syle, it's hard to jump on the tramp right now. Tatum thinks she's always "dirty".


I will say it's summer crazy here in full force, and we are having a good times playing,, jumping,painting, playing in the water, learning ballet, and watching matt cook yummy meals and eating them, and the BEST desserts this side of the planet. I am NOT kidding he is QUITE the baker!! AMAZING.......taking a bite and trying not to eat them! (really Matt the baking is worthy of your own show!

Above are some shots just thought I would share.......still shooting the world around me.....xxxooxo to all.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which one is my favorite. I really like the cow boot.
    cyn

    ReplyDelete