Monday, June 28, 2010

I hate Mondays vs. Home Improvement







I hate mondays! I don't hate a lot. But mondays are the arm pit of mothering! I've lost my groove from the weekend and I have all this freakin' house cleaning to do because we "hung" out all weekend! It's maddening. I don't want to be a housecleaner.....I don't like doing it, though I like the resutls....my mom, when she was me, had it made....literally, beds, kitchens, baths everything...even landuary....Faye or Suzy, depening on the year would come in and clean up what the Tipton kids put down. They were great....really....part of the family....and man, I wish I had one of them now!!! I envie you mom, having 2 jobs is really difficult sometimes down right miserable....but at least I get to be with my kiddos...that's the bright side of it all....I am very grateful for that! They are trully a light in my life.

Had fun with good friends this weekend and are still making our way through the front yard. Matt and I finally did it! We cut down the shrubs hiding the house. I've been wanting to do it since we moved in, and thought it would be a bigger deal. But really, it took us all of an hour and a truck! Thanks Uncle Steve!:)

It is going to be beautiful when we are done. I have lots of plans. Just time is what we need. We will see how long it takes. Hopefully by the Luau we will have it looking good. Which is beging of August. Invites went out today. Here are some pixs. Have been picking up the camera more now that I am finishing my recent mixed media piece. I will post on that when it is complete. Almost there!

good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment