Monday, October 25, 2010


"Ahh Life" was my last post and I must say I am the happiest I have EVER been. Life is beautiful in so many ways--each angel makes me smile....some are trying, some are fun, some are full of "day in's and day's out", some are full of great conversation and fantastic food, some are just plain boring and others are full of wonder..........but knowing that my "superman" matt anderson, my husband,, is by my side......., I can't ask for ANYTHING more.

I love you. My friend, my Soulmate, my companion through this crazy ride....you are mine and you will
"never be mine" and I .....thank you for the last 8 years of marriage and the last 14 years of sharing my life with me and me with yours....I trully, from the deepest part of my bones and the vastness of my soul....... not want to live this life on this earth, spinning through outer space, living in a galaxy with a star big enough to evelope a mind boggling amount of our silly little existence and then some, with out YOU. I can't imagine a better life partner and a best friend. Happy 8 year anniversary.....I LOVE YOU.....deeply......steph aka.....colorado....mommy....hot tits:)

No comments:

Post a Comment