Friday, September 9, 2011

The rain has finally stopped
I think
The gray (very gray clouds) still hang over head but its calm and cool outside
Fall is whispering "Hello"


Tatum's Watercolor Project We did together





Jack rode the bus home for the first time today!  He was so cute--I could see him smiling outside through the window.  He knew he was home :-) LOVE this kiddo...he is AMAZING!  Apparently didn't smile for his school pix but non the less AMAZING!






He smiles for me!  I should do his school pix :-)





Logan however said he DID! Smile that is...can't wait to see their pix's this time is so priceless and goes so quick.  Logan is in kindergarten and I keep saying he is four..."I'm 5 mom!" he certainly is not a "shy" kid-

singing with youtube on matt's professional mic



Tatum has laid out of school all week and we are wondering if she is going back.  She keeps saying "never" so I am not sure what the future holds.  We went yard selling and shopping today, I think she thinks all days will be like this with mommy...I like having one on one time with her , so making her goseems strange...I do "stay home" so "making" her GO seems silly.  And not to mention we are paying for it!


not kidding what she looked like going to school last week

Matt is still teaching himself the guitar and cooking like Julia Childs every night, I am working on stress management techniques such as knitting and deep breaths.  My physical trainer said I need to approach some things maybe from a different angel...I agree.  I am going to take up yoga next month and get back to weight training--though it makes me nervous, I don't want to make this neck issue any worse...it's miserable when it flares up!

ME


anyway,
have a great weekend to all

No comments:

Post a Comment