We have been so busy with sick duckies and building businesses that I haven't had time to post about my little princess turning the big 4!
She did it without a hitch and is now officially a "big girl who sleeps in her room"! At least until around 3am when I am woken up by a little soft whimper of "Milkie" as she crawls in on my side of the bed.
I will never say no and I love it!
She is had a big day on Saturday and then a big night.
Tatum we LOVE you all way to the end of the stars and back again.
Four years goes fast when you look back on it and it was four years ago my life was colored pink.
 |
| the TX toads sent this cute little bug outfit! She loves it! |
 |
| This is a care bears bag she thought we put back at the store |
 |
| hayla and pop got her tinker bell to sleep with |
 |
| my little girl and me |
 |
| right before we dug in |
 |
| wow Target! thanks! |
 |
| what a smile |
Thanks to all who sent gifts and celebrated with us. We had a blast! See you next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment