Today has felt more like November is coming rather than May. The wind is blowing and the sweat shirts are on the kids, myself and the dog. It's COLD here in East TN. I don't know what mother nature has in store for us in the upcoming months. Currently there is a "freeze" warning tonight and snow in the upper elevations of the Smoky Mountains. I am pulling the ferns in and snuggling under our down comforter tonight!
Logan is about to lose 2 teeth! He is so freaked out it's incredabily endearing. He is holding a wet paper towel in his mouth right now asleep. He wouldn't eat anything but soup tonight and his eyes were bulging out of his head looking at me asking what was going to happen? Was it going to hurt? Why was there blood. I am glad he is asleep. He is sure to be dreaming of the tooth fairy tonight!
Hope you enjoy the pictures. Have got to get these kids to bed and work in the studio tonight!
ashlee's 80's bday party
logan's school field trip to the zoo
jack and I go on date to the mall
jack at chucky cheese
tatum shopping at target
mom at stroll on Carr st. / our store front in Homberg
don't tell me he dosen't look like Justin Beiber!
tatum waiting for Logan to get out of class
at Logan's Easter egg hunt at school
matt hangin' with the kids outside
i have so many more pictures to share. I will do some more tomorrow. going to get some of the new house. promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment