Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jack's Birthday and the Tooth Fairy

Forgive my lack of attention to this blog.  I started another on wordpress.com and am having lack of time maintaining them both at the same time.  Guess I am a bit ambitious.  Please check out my other blog.  I switched over to wordpress b/c I wanted to upgrade my blogging choices!




Jack's bday went off as the BEST party in the neighborhood!  LOTS of kids showed up and Jack had a blast!!!
We surprised him with a HUGE inflatable castle, cake and presents after school.
We party til dark, 9pm easy!
Hot dogs, beer, kool-aid and sugar! what more could anyone ask for!!!!
I am so proud of the monkey man, he is doing great in all areas and I am prouder than ever to be on his journey with him!!!!!

















Anyway here are some pictures of the happenings around the Anderson White House since my last post.
We are counting down to summer and having hot days already here in East TN.  Today was Logan's first T-Ball practice!  I am the head coach! What an experience.  Thank goodness I am good with kids....several cried and some were "better" than others.  I felt pretty OK with my performance and am looking forward to the next one.  I am glad to be playing outside again and I was blown away on how well LOGAN hit the ball!  All the way into the out field.  The ONLY one.
A mom has to brag!  :-)
Tatum is working on being the "cheerleader" for the team and has already learned her first cheer.  ( I am head coach on that too! wink wink)

All the kids are cute and ready to learn! It will be fun.  I will keep you all posted!
Everything else is going.

Logan lost his first tooth and got 5 dollars from the tooth fairy which he quickly spent at a saturday yard sale on roller blades.  He still has two dollars left over!  Pretty good shopping I told him!
He is going to save that!

Hope all is well over,  under, there!
Enjoy the pictures and will talk soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment