Thursday, February 25, 2010









Matt is gone for three days. I have the whole bed to myself IF my kids don't come knockin'. Of course they will and I will find myself curled up at the edge of the bed, a KING size bed at that, having to give out milk every four hours. I am slightly sleep deprived. I think I am used to it but when reminded I am pooped! Life with kids is really on the fly. I never know what is going to happen next. I LIKE it that way. Keeps me on my toes. Never take anything for granted. The saying goes, " Expect the unexpected." If I didn't have that I would shrivel up and wilt I believe. Life is too mundane to not include the many variables of existence.....thank God.....no pun intened....I don't think:)

I have some new shots....I take so many pictures it's hard to say when I took them, but I know these were in the past three days. It's still winter here in TN and I feel the pressure. I am living in the "inbetween" right now.....I like it when its snows and I like it when the sun shines. I am still now sure what I like best...it seems to depend on my mood. Like always. Life is so much "mood">Is that being female or human? I am not sure. But it IS my reality....what I am UP FOR is a huge indication of what I think..... "I think therefore I am"....figure out the rest.....

I renamed my Esty store.

"mind IS matter studio" check it out....IStephanie.etsy.com. I have some 9 things posted and am working on more projects to post and sale, but I think there is enough to start. I am also doing a show this weekend to see if I can generate some interest in what I am doing. It's a slippery slope, not caring what others think, but wanting others to like and BUY what I create. I try to just concentrate on the "doing' .... I am having fun...that's what matters.

Hope all is staying warm and happy...good day to all

No comments:

Post a Comment