Saturday, February 27, 2010




Tonight Cyn and I are going to have a small showing at Nostalga. I am going to take some prints and some mixed media tiles and display. It's fun no matter what talking to other people who are interested in, if not so much what you are doing but at least the world you do it in.

I have reconnected and met some great people since returning home three years ago. Knoxville certainly has its little underground circut of artists. There are a lot of creative people here in town.....wonderfully creative, funny, authentic, down to earth people. I wonder why we don't feel the touch of them like we feel the touch of UT football. This is an "orange" town. If anyone came to Knoxville that is what they would not only see...but also feel. Wouldn't it be nice to find a way to put a "touch" of Creative out there and see what color of Orange appears?

No comments:

Post a Comment