Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spinning




I woke up today spinning.

I think to point for me right now, in my life, is to spin. Let it go if you will. I am messing around with alot of diffent stuff, needle felting, collaging, painting my photos, I did this sunflower a couple of months ago. It was one of the first "alterations" I did. I like it, it makes me think of my nana. So I titled it "Nana's Day". I miss her:)

I am working everyday on something knew. I am still working on my weaving project and I have started and completed several mixed media tiles. Check them out at "istephanie.etsy.com" I also have some new ideas brewing. I am spinning in many directions. I keep wondering if I want to go get an MFA. It's a thought. I would certainly direct me. But being self taught has it's advantages too. No matter what I will keep spinning and see what I come up with Gold? Only Repunzel knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment