


Today matt is out of town and jack got out of school so i was in full force. I had all three kids for the first time on my own. I mean that in relation to what they are capable of doing and what has to get done. Each little beautiful child of mine, (yours too superman), is now up and running on full battery. It seems the first two years you are just getting them able to do the littlest of things....walk, talk, play,eat etc....that by the time you get them really going....it's a surprise how much they CAN do.....today we all four...and I am not kidding, i think it is the first time ever that we all four went out together to run arrands. Now in LA I did it with jack, in ktown, jack and logan, but buy the time Tatum came around I had all these helping hands (thank you!) that I have never really had to go out and figure out how to work with all of them together in public. They were GREAT! Jack even helped push tatum in the cart! Now of course, they all were eating their weight in sugar (cotton candy, fruit jellies etc) but shit, at least they were just "hanging'. We got out of target with each a toy and some candy............... I was a really proud MOM:) I love them SOOOOOOOOO much...they are the light of my life and the chaos in my claim little world..........that I can't live without............sweet dreams little "fockers".....................
Just stopped by to say "hi" and see what you've been up to. Beautiful shots of the kids. I can't believe how big they have gotten. Congrats on your outing with all three. I sometimes have trouble tackling errands with just my two. Much love to you all!!!
ReplyDelete