
Tomorrow is MOM's birthday. She hasn't been feeling all that well that past month, but she is starting to turn around. I have so many things that I could say, but so little time to get it all out the way I would perfer. Therefore, I will say MOM YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. I LOOK UP TO YOU IN SO MANY WAYS, WAYS YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF AND SOME THAT YOU ARE.
BEAUTY IS A SWAN FLOATING IN THE WATER---FLOATING THROUGH THE WATER LIKE YOU. YOU ARE A SWAN. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ...........STILL ARE.........ALWAYS WILL BE........I've watched you as a mother all my life and I have done nothing but admire your beauty, strength and humor. I have watched Dad love you like I hoped to be loved, and am. I have never seen two people so happy (really when it comes down to it and all of lifes "stuff" get out of the way), than you two. I am proud to have you as a mother and to have you both as parents! Your beautiful. 66 is not admired in this country, in this society we live it...but I admire it. I hope to get there, with age comes beauty that is only available to those who have lived a life. A person with wisdom is only wise once they realize that true beauty comes with age. Comes from living and experiencing what life gives out.
I love you, you are my mother but also one of my best friends.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
that's really beautiful steph. I agree. Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
ReplyDeletecyn