

I am inspired. I see the the rain fall and I feel a bit settled. I think the heat is getting to me. The summer is hoovering over me like an alien ship in the night. I don't like it, but it's there. I want the air to cool down, if just a tad, just a breeze in the air. I want the sun to set an hour early and the night a little longer. I don't mean to give summer a "bad name", but really, it is my least favorite time of the year. At least let me say, it is the season I wish didn't last as long. I feel like it's been hear for as long as it takes a baby to grow, as long as a trip around the world, as long as repunzella's hair. I am ready for color in the trees and a quiet breath to the wind!
On another note, I am really getting into French music. It really puts me in a place I am glad to find myself at the end of the night. Red wine, vino, and my thoughts collectively growin as the kids wind down and the "summer" finds it's way to night.
I have been inspired to join my sister in her studio. I am now ready to find myself leaving the house and getting my own space as an artist. I am very excited and can't wait for the "quiet" mind trips!:) I hope I find something there that will last a life time!
Above are some new pixs...although the summer is beating me down, my "jones mo keeps clicking!" I don't know what I would do without him!
Good day to all.....
No comments:
Post a Comment