



Ah...it's Friday! It seems the weeks have been so long lately, I think it is the time change.
Time seemed stretched out like a rubber band......
i haven't taken a lot of pixs this week....been busy with doc's appointments and sick kids...but of course always looking for an opportunity...
i had my first "professional job, that means one that "pays me' this past week....it was my neighbors daughter and her family....it turned out great and they were very happy with the photos. I got paid and they were happy. that's all that counts!
I hope to do more and build on this. I really had a lot of fun. I could do it all day long...just like acting...so i know somewhere it is "my bliss" for me.
I'd do it without getting paid.........but of course rather........get paid...as they would say..."no good artist works for free"......ahhhhh, for the love of the arts...it's a blessing and a curse....a comedy and a tragedy...a rose and a thorn....the sun and the moon.....life and death....art and life....life and art....one in the same...same and the ONE...without it WE would not exist....so I carry on and do what I do among other artist...I exist and do what I DO......
Ps. the little girl and her dad are the ones i shot this week this is one of my favorite pixs...they are a beautiful family.....
No comments:
Post a Comment