Today was a Special DAY!
Logan went to his first day of "PRESCHOOL"
I dropped him off at 8.30am and left sobbing.....with smiles and memories.....secretly hoping they would call and say he wasn't ready....but I never got that call.....I called at 10.30 and he was having a BLAST....and I hung up the phone a PROUD mum....a very PROUD and excited mommy that certainly had a day of realizing that they DO grow up and what a JOY it is to watch and and what PRIVILAGE it is to have the opportunity to love all THREE of them as much as I DO .....MY LOGAN....what a ROCK STAR!!!!!! I picked him up at 12.30 with smiles going both ways and LOTS of arts and crafts!!!! HE LOVED IT! And all he said on the way home, over and over was....."MOMMY I MISSED YOU" with a big smile.
AHHHHHHHHH motherhood........
No comments:
Post a Comment