Wednesday, November 24, 2010
















Happy thankfulness to all.....I hope those who read this have very YUMMY bird day!

this time of year it is easy to get caught up in the "running around" and the "making of memories" that we forget the memories of the past and why we do this ...simply to....

................ enjoy................


each other.... being together with family and friends and breathing in the life that surrounds us all...
being thankful is realitive I suppose....everyone has something to be "thankful" for....but not everyone is......so this year I am thankful for being THANKFUL.....for stopping in the mist of modern day chaos and watching just what really surrounds me....LOVE, LAUGHTER,BEAUTY,GROWTH,DISCOVERY,HEALTH,and LIFE.....what else more is there.....
SO
BE THANKFUL
FOR WHAT YOU SEE WHEN YOU STOP TO LOOK
IT'S THERE....AND THE BEAUTY
IS THAT IT IS ALWAYS
THERE....YEAR ROUND, YEAR AFTER YEAR...NO MATTER THE CHANGE THAT HAPPENS THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO GIVE THANKS FOR...not just on thanksgiving day, but on your worst days when the rain is heavy, or when the days are long...Give thanks.....TO THE STARS ABOVE AND WHAT LIES BEYOND THE STARS.....
-peace

No comments:

Post a Comment