Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I LOVE...


Feburary is right around the corner and LOVE is in the air.

I thought it would be fun to post some things that you may not know I LOVE.....

Obviously,if you've ever seen my blog--- I love my husband, kids, family and friends so I thought I would focus on personal things that I may not have shared with those that haven't known me MOST of my life....so those who have, maybe I will surprise you on something...you can't notice or listen to everything I say or do!:)

First LOVE:

Rooms with natural sunlight.

I love to sit in a room with no "artifical lighting" just the sun light lighting my way ....the color of soft blue that it makes against the furniture and walls here at my house is very calming and beautiful. I feel what I think the french must feel while sitting somewhere in France drinking wine without a care in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you're sharing your loves. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete