It stopped snowing.
I think.
The sun has cut it's way through the clouds and the birds are daring to walk a little closer to the back deck for some yummy breakfast the kids and I put out for them.
Ahhh the birds...they remind me that we are all but living on this planet. So many of "US" ........the amount of beings on this planet overwhelm me and I decide at this moment not to go into that tunnel of exploration.
I am not in the mood to "pontificate".
I'd rather eat my peanut butter sandwich in simple ignorant bliss. Along with a gulp of skim milk.
I have officially lost three pounds since the holidays....I only have 25 more to go!!!! Lord help me....ten days without cheese and I am starting to think anything green is as good as gourmet......
classical music, painting and my camera are keeping me busy...along with the three amigo's.....life in January is busy and mindful....on what I put in my mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment