I was thinking this morning what my post was going to be today.
As I turned on the computer and put my glasses I could see. Early morning coffee isn't enough anymore and I need my glasses to read the screen.

I decided then.....I really LOVE my glasses.
They are red. They are bold.
They make me feel bold when I have them on.
I use to wish I wore glasses in grade school.
I guess I thought all the kids that did were smart?
I don't know, there is something sexy about glasses. Something "intelligent" about a person who has them on? We live in the world of stereotypes, I'm not making this up. Ask around. Surely some would agree. Wearing glasses is a billion dollar business.
Really--- it boils down to--I don't see as well as I use to---thanks 40!----oh, well, there could be worse things.
No comments:
Post a Comment