I make lists. All the time. On different pieces of paper, with different pens. Sometimes I like to make them look cute, other times I quickly jot down "to do" list and lose it as quickly as I wrote it out. I make lists and leave them in the car when I go shop. I make lists to organize my thoughts, needs, wants and sometimes my sanity. I make list to watch my actions move in progress. I make lists to see my life "achieving" step by step, day by day. Crossing out one thing and making it smaller is something I look forward to and feel good about. I am always moving toward my "big picture" of life. I look back after time and see all these LITTLE steps making BIG pictures!
Trust me.
Lists work. Try them. Think big and then prioritize. Make a NEED list and a WANT list. Don't ever combine them. Separate WORK and PLAY. And DAY to DAY.
Keep them in a journal and watch how things change......it's amazing what you will get done in your efforts. My goal is to mark one thing off my list a day. If I do that, I am feeling golden!
And on a rainy day in May when your feeling down, take that list out and you will be happily surprised what you really have been doing with all these day to day long days in and out grind of life days! Living! and Doing......all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment