Matt and I were having wine tonight and cooking. Imagine that!
I bought wings last night at Sam's and was hoping to grill them tonight on the grill. Mother nature had other plans and the rain brought us indoors and to the stove. We decided to put another spice combo on them and bake them. CUMIN.
I realized that cumin is something that really makes me melt.
I LOVE the aroma. It really does something to my nose that not many spices can do.
When I was pregnant with Logan I learned to LOVE CURRY. I hated it until I was shopping at the farmers market in LA and found myself craving Curry Puffs at a stand called the "banana boat"--I ate them day after day until I became a "puff" myself and then out came Logan.
Jack is SO CILANTRO!Tatum is SO SWEET!
Until Miss Tatum came along I never craved SWEETS.
AND now I have have something SWEET at least once a every 2 days!
We cook like a resturant and love to eat and find new foods to make on a daily bases. I have recently given the kitchen over to Matt so he can cook, A. because he rocks! and B. because I really would be doing something else. I LOVE to cook, but it's not my time. I LOVE to do other things right now, paint, go through my pixs etc. I have so little time to my self that I really have to pick and choose what I do. I choose to NOT cook.
I will however, LOVE to eat .....good foods and foods made from PASSION, which Matt does! (thanks honey for all the meals!)
I guess the point is ....I LOVE Cumin. It made me happy tonight. The smell. I love to see Matt cooking in the kitchen after a long day, even though it it CRAZY in the house..we are all getting tired.....I love the smell and the antispation of what is on the way! Until then....I am in my studio doing what I can to create---something ---that has been brewing in my vision all day long..... .
Cook. Eat. Create.
Life is good.



No comments:
Post a Comment