Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring of Change



Life is busy.


Life is always busy.

I often catch myself these days when I start to "complain" about how "busy" it can get.
It's the "American way".

If it wasn't busy I'd complain that it wasn't busy.

It's like when the weather is hot you want it cold, and when it's cold you want it hot.



I have learned, it's one of my newest achievements, to look at the moment given to me and take it in. Breathe it in if you will.

Our kids are changing SO fast.




I take ALOT of pictures. And going through them I am shocked at what a year can do. Everything-- hair, eyes, smiles-- everything has shifted.


Everything is just a little more in focus. A little more clear who they are "becoming"

They stay busy.

Like life.

So they haven't a clue how much they change.


I do.






My camera does.  Everyday.  Week.  Month.  Year.

Busy is good.

So I stay busy taking pictures and they stay busy growing.


Life is busy.

But if it wasn't i guess we wouldn't be alive.


So I have decided busy is good.

It makes me feel ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment