Saturday, January 9, 2010




All I have to say is that today I have a lot of spare time b/c it snowed and I am trying to keep my self occupied with activity. I usually go out and run arrands and such, work out or see my parents but I have been locked down on Richland Colony Rd. for three days now and I feel the need to continue to post.

I thought it was 9pm and Matt just informed me it was only 6:45pm. I'm in the twilight zone. Wish I was in Twilight.:)

Anyhow, here is the man that inspires me to be me. He is trully the best person I know in all accounts and has a heart of gold. He is my soul-mate. If I never accomplish anything else in my life I would be complete. He makes me happy like a zen buddist monk. He is the breath I breathe. So many times I have thanked my lucky stars for is unconditional love and humor. He is the music of my life. Without it I would be lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment