Saturday, January 9, 2010

I slid right through the holiday's of 09' without a trace. I was too distracted mentally and somewhat physically to post. I have times where I am full of words and other times I am full of images. I work in my studio almost everyday now and find that if I just start something, without planning or thinking about it too much I come up with something. Right now that is the point, to do something.

I have a need, a deep need to just C. R. E. A .T. E . Its trite these days to me to say the word, CREATE. Though this is the need. To create something from start to finish. To see it in my hands, on the easel, in the sketch book, on the tile or wall. Anywhere. Something. If I produce something I am being alive. I am in existence.

It's very satisfying and a tad neurotic. I like that. It's what I need most right now. To be neurotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment