Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tae Tae




Here is the biggest and best SURPRISE I ever had. Tatum Ackridge Jewell. She is my little princess and my lucky charm. She followed us from Los Angeles. Two weeks back home and Matt and I are pregnent. We went nine months not knowing who she was going to be, boy or girl, and on September 24, 2007 we all became the party of 5! She is the apple of my eye. The version of me that I always hoped I could be. She is a dancer at heart and secretly strives to do everything her brothers Logan and Jack do. She is a tomboy right now, and I hope she stays that way. Maybe a little doll and ribbon here and there, but she's tough! She's going to be that girl that"hangs with the guys" and hit the cover of Hollywood Reporter, all in one single swoop. Like I said, Tatum is my lucky charm. My world turned into my childhood fairytale when she arrived. Pink and everything in between. She has turned me into the woman I am "becoming" for the rest of my life.
Hollywood watch out. She is a little Rita Hayworth with a dash of Marilyn Monroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment