Today is a sick day again.....for the past four days everyone of our kiddos have had a (thank god) quick stomach flu.....FUN for us. I haven't sleep for more than three hours and I smell. Nice huh?
The beauty of being a mom. You can't have cute, adorable kids running around and not smell sometimes!:)
Other than that I am occuppied once again with what am I going to do today. What "something" am I going to produce? I have so many things I want to explore and so little time. I steal moments here and there which eventually adds up.
I finally got around to snapping some pics of my space. I stole the dinning room in our house. I like being at home -- I can work on something for an hour or just two minutes. It gives me the chance to work mindful (with a lot of multi-tasking). One day I will have hours alone just me,enya and my stuff...but for now I'll share.
No comments:
Post a Comment