The birds are going crazy outside my window. It's 7am and I am getting ready to go set up at an outdoor art market and sell. It's a little unnerving. I don't know how people will respond to my "art".
Do I care? That's a tricky question.
Of course I some ways I want to be liked and praised and in others I dismiss the need and concentrate on the what brought me here in the first place.
What an adult way to look at things Steph, I think to myself as I write that down. Yes, I am differently an adult and yes I have fought many dragons to get to this "piece of my mind".
I don't need the approval or the praise or the money. So I am in a really good place to get venerable.
After acting school and trying to work that system for 8 years I learned a lot about "subjectivity" and about what makes me tick. I also learned that I will NEVER know what makes someone else "tick". So when I do a project and I spend my energy and my give my perspective I am doing it solely for my own self.
It feels good. It feels right. I share this with you to hear myself I suppose. I am reassuring myself that as the days go by and I pour my heart into my artistic endeavors.........I am still inside.
I know that I am doing it all for me. No one else. And the 8 years I traveled from coast to coast I was only focused on the one in front of me. I was giving away all my power and didn't know it.
Gee, had I only known....maybe I'd be a "super star" hhehheheeeeee.....no thanks!
I am way too private for that kind of show!
Good Saturday to all and listen to a bird when you get a chance....they give out wonderful advice!

No comments:
Post a Comment