EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
I have offically "UPGRADED" from my Rebel XSI, my one and only Jones Moe, (don't worry your my first love darlin and always will have a place in my camera bag!') BUT
I am now holding a
Canon 7D.
It's heavier therefore, seemingly more serious-
It feels like moving from TN to NYC -to Soho to be exact.
I love Soho, but I remember feeling a bit intimadated at first. I can't hardly find the on/off button (it's on the other side of the camera) I have a wedding to shoot in two weeks! LORDIE where are the Gods when you need them?
"Are you there God, it's me Margret (anyone remember that book?), I have a new camera and I need to read the manual in less than two weeks and figure this shit out!"
I'll be ok. I figure, if anything I will click and go off my GUT...I am really GOOD at that.
I am thrilled and gitty but i will prevail and catch my breath and act like a normal human being after the shock of this has settled.....i look forward to the adventures ahead! To all those who understand this "upgrade" cheers...life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment