Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mighty Machines





The past couple of days were spent with good friends and good people.

We had a blast hanging out, talking, shooting pictures and actually going out to dinner without the 3 ducks!

Wish it was longer, of course, but such is life and life is busy.

I have a feeling good things are to come and good times are head.






































Thanks Andrew and Robin for hanging the with the "crazy anderson's" for the weekend and enduring the drive, we loved having you!

Logan is still saying he misses you!  And matt and I are wondering when we will get to go out to eat again...he is off to the big apple today...back tomorrow and I have destroyed my studio, looking for inspiration....
it's here somewhere!
everything back to normal
and
life goes on....
life....
here's to life, to friends, old and new and those to come! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment