Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today Logan came down from waking up at 8am and saying, " mommy, it's sunny outside we can go to the zoo!"  He was so excited, so ready to GO!  I couldn't "hold" him off anymore, I had been doing it for weeks.  I told him everything.  It was too windy, too rainy, too cloudy , too cold.  It' been hard, with everything else going on to commit going to the ZOO.  Well, today was the day.  I looked at his smiling face and I nothing else to say.  No more "excuses".  I said, "let's go baby, today is the day!"

We packed up, got the grandparents to babysit Boone Dog and headed to the ZOO.













We had a great time and I was glad I didn't  spend the money on yard sales....I spent it  on  great smiles, laughter,  and a fun time with the Anderson's!   I love this family--It's grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment