Thursday, May 26, 2011

Taking time to realize


Grateful is full of Grace
Grace is full of Peace
Peace is full of Stillness
Stillness is full of LIFE
-stephanie anderson-




a piece i finished today waiting out the thunderstorms




Watching all the destruction that has happened with all these tornados has made me feel VERY GRATEFUL. 


 I am working on making a daily board that I write down what I am grateful for.




 It is very easy to loose sight of  what matters and very easy to lift you spirits to the highest when you remember.  


I challenge all who read this to start a GRATEFUL BOARD with me and write three things a day (beginning or end of the day) that you are grateful for.  I have a feeling it could change our perspective on how beautiful our lives really are.




xxxooxox to all--
s

No comments:

Post a Comment