I AM SHOOTING MY FIRST WEDDING TODAY!
I am very excited for her. My cousin. She is a special lady who deserves the best. I wish her all the luck.
Kinda nervous. Yea? A little.
I keep running through the shot list in my head.
I hope I don't leave out someone important!
The challenge is that my kiddos are all in the wedding at the same time mommy is playing "photographer" they are used to my with my camera, but I am not so sure that tatum will through flowers without me. We will see. Her cute-ness will cover any unwillingness so no matter what it can't go bad.
Weddings are such a day. You want them to go perfect. But as life is ever shifting so is the wedding day. Go with the flow and let the wedding day take you on a ride. No matter what the important thing is that two people found love strong enough to make them go through all of this to begin with!
More later gotta run....
I'll keep you "posted"
No comments:
Post a Comment