Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gray Days but Wedding Bliss

The past couple of days have reminded me of

"JUNE GLOOM"

that's what it's called in LA when the clouds come in and seem to NEVER leave.  It's just gloomy all day long into all week long and sometimes the entire month of june.

enough of that I just checked the weather channel and the SUN is going to SHINE.....tomorrow we are off to the Zoo!

On another note, the wedding pixs are looking great!  I am pleased with them considering it was my first time shooting such an important event.  I hope Ashlee and Kevin are happy with them.  They both looked wonderful and the wedding was one of the best weddings I have attended.  I was busy shooting but watched everyone there have a really good time!



Here are some pixs of my family.  The chicago hassels came down and we all had a nice time seeing each other again.  It is ALWAYS too short. But fun.






Jack, Logan and Tatum done a great job!  They were adorable and Logan really showed his "softer" side.  Everyone thought he was floating on a cloud coming down the isle carring the rings and smiling on ever step, he looked so cute.  Tatum, she was over it after 10 minutes and then started chasing me around the church and talking loud.  I had to take her out during the ceremony.  Jack lit the candle with matt and tried to take it all in stride.  Matt and I were proud of them all, but by the time the reception was winding down, I thought Matt may have a stroke due to the fact he chased Jack around for about 3 hours.  I think Jack was over it by the first hour and then started to tolerated less and less.   He did great, and we asked a lot of him so it was to be expected.

Here are a couple of pixs.  I am waiting to show ash and kev before i really show them off.....but here is a taste.

Cheers to the new couple--happy life together!




No comments:

Post a Comment