Saturday, April 2, 2011
I sold three pieces! All photography! One blown up and framed and two cards with photos on the front! I'm pleased.
It was terribly windy and my face is wind-blown and lips are chapped but all in all a fun event.
Cyn and Shannon did a really great job setting up and organizing the show!
Thanks guys! Can't wait til next time....hopefully we will show all spring through fall!
Anyone in town that gets this come on out to Homberg Art Market...there are some really great artists gathered.
creating and having fun!
Art is to be shared. If not, what's the point? Plato's cave says it all. I am paraphrasing but, "if a man draws art in a cave and no one is there to see it, is it art?" I will look the exact quote up and get back to you on that. It's worth contemplating and getting thoughts.
til then.....sweet dreams to all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment