This is obviously the beginning of the two hours it took but non the less it's up and jumping. It's pretty much what we had but a little more bouncy. Logan already busted his lip on it. He hit Matt's knee on the way down and smash--blood everywhere! The first real accident on the damn thing so we can't be too freaked out and he is OK. No broken nose, which we were worried about.
He's such BOY. He will try anything once. He's going to be the "one" who will come home and say," mom, do you have an ice pack" from what? only the future knows but he has needed an ice pack for his face three times in the past 4 months. Maybe he will be a boxer :-)
Changing the subject--Can anyone say HOT!
It's so balmy and repressive outside right now. I tried to mow the lawn and only last three feet. The grass is so high the mower stopped and I was dripping with sweat. It's not worth it. I grabbed a cold beer and came inside to blog. The kids are playing in the other room with no "problems" and Matt is stuck in Atlanta waiting to catch the next flight home, which won't land til midnight. He got stuck in a storm somewhere up north in Philly. Traveling sucks, I feel for him. Three hours in an airport is three hours too much for me!
This is how he is feeling right now as he finds a hole to eat, drink and write lyrics.
It's so HOT here in Ktown. I know everyone is dealing with the heat (i do watch the weather channel at least 4 mins on the hour of every hour) so I won't do too much bitching....but damn! i need a vodka lemonde please!
The kids always seem to find something to do. I myself am doing too. We are pretty much inside because of the heat and are finding that our air conditioning unit can't quite keep up. It's not as cool in here as we'd like...thanks GLOBAL WARMING. This is a topic I am trying to avoid due to various options but probably will not eventually. I will 'warm" up to discussion and find ways of sharing my thoughts.
More flowers from my collection. Pretty aren't they?
Stay cool.




No comments:
Post a Comment