Tonight, Friday night, Matt is out of town. So I am feeling a little more of the brunt than usual. He is visiting with very dear friends in Houston and I am very HAPPY he is, BUT i am human and I am LOVING this somewhat quite (the wii is playing in the background) moment. At least I can post a moment or two before I get the kids off to bed. Logan and Tatum are reading books up in their room. Jack is playing a game and I am shortly going to put him in his room as well. Going to have to get back on the "school" sleeping schedule soon.
NOT BEFORE WE GO TO THE BEACH!!!That's right we are all packing the "OLIVE" our big, white wonderful mini-van and heading for Savannah, SC with my mom and dad and cyn. We were hoping the Chicago Hassels could come as well, but it was such short notice. We just decide about a week ago to get these kids to the beach that it's too hard for them to get away....too bad...would have been really fun to take everyone!
Well, ce la vie, the beach it is and here we come! OH MY! We are staying in a rental house with 5 big screen TV's and 4 bedrooms and a front porch and surely lots of things to do! Can't wait to see the kids faces when the see the OCEAN for the first time! It's going to be a camera moment for sure!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment