Monday, July 11, 2011

A Day in Water at on GreenLeaf Ave

It was SO HOT today that we packed up the kids at 4pm and headed for Hayla's.  We just couldn't bare to sit around the house anymore and wait for the night to come.  I think it actually got to 100!  

Our garden is loving it.


The basil is as pretty as a beauty queen.



 And the kids had a BLAST playing in the sprinklers with D.   Thanks CYN!  Very good idea!







  I got some fantastic pictures!



 I have some beautiful Ducks !  They are such HAPPY FUN KIDS.


 I find myself being "grateful" almost everyday!  It's a matter of recognizing what really matters.  My goal is to get this feeling all the time.  That's what Buddha figured out--



Realizing the beauty of life in every moment--like playing in the water on a hot summer day.  It's more beautiful than the Mona Lisa or the glamour of Hollywood.  It is real.  It is what makes LIFE worth smiling at.




































Have a Happy HOT day tomorrow and find something to smile about!

No comments:

Post a Comment