I had no coffee this dark November morning. It was really hard to put my feet on the floor.
| thank god i have my gold card! |
When I finally made it down the stairs it was 62degrees on the thermostat while the warm embers from the night before sat in ashes in the dark quiet fireplace.
Getting the kids up was going to be a challenge.
Matt has been traveling and all the balls are in my court. It's not so bad ONCE they wake up, but holy macaroni getting them to open their eyes, and keep them open, is like trying to get Boone Dog to be nice to strangers--virtually impossible.
BUT
Eventually Boone makes friends, and eventually their sleepy little eyes adjust to the light and the sound of Tom and Jerry and Wii is more appealing than their dreams that are in and out with reality.
Tatum in the best, Jack is the worst. Logan gets ready fastest once he's up. Their feet were so cold on the hardwood this morning it is now my mission for the weekend to find some slippers for each little duck.
My ducks.
I love them.
They are worth all the .............................................................................................................................................................................................................to infinity........and beyond!
quack quack.
After reading this I spent a total of 3 minutes thinking how nice it was to have carpet on cold mornings. Now, once again, I am over it. I feel like I am righ there with you!
ReplyDelete